Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea for leveling up pets...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So insted of feeding pets and training them for hours why not have them get like 1-10 exp from each battle you are in. Now i know if you are already lvl 60 not to many battles left in the game but for some one going through the worlds it would be fun easier and dare i say faster to train your pets. Give me some i deas of what you think and the range of exp you would give out.

Megan Seagem lvl 57 Storm

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
Dragon01203 wrote:
So insted of feeding pets and training them for hours why not have them get like 1-10 exp from each battle you are in. Now i know if you are already lvl 60 not to many battles left in the game but for some one going through the worlds it would be fun easier and dare i say faster to train your pets. Give me some i deas of what you think and the range of exp you would give out.

Megan Seagem lvl 57 Storm
how does it get experience in battle?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So like after a battle it just gets some exp from you getting and winning in the battle. This way they will lvl up faster and you wont have to spend all your time lvling them up in mini games.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Defender
Aug 08, 2010
I also think pets should gain experience from racing in the derby. I was very disappointed when I discovered they did not.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So for the fields maybe it depends on the monster or monsters type ie. ice storm............... or you give some ideas but thats good i didnt think of that.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
but my pet does not gain anything and i attack things from celestia

valkoor dragonrunner lvl 60 storm 8)