Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Sprite

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
I have a myth sprite that I just leveled to ancient. My problem is she hasn't done any spells. Do myth sprites have spells or am I wasting time in training?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
An original myth sprite has a very low pedigree. If you want it to learn useful talents or may cast spells or if you want it to add spells to your spell deck..... You need to breed it with a higher pedigree pet. If you are lucky then you will get another myth sprite with a higher pedigree. This new myth sprite will be able to learn more useful skills. However, if you can arrange to level this new myth sprite to adult, I suggest finding another even higher pedigree pet to hatch with. If you do you may get a myth sprite with an even higher pedigree.

Personally, I think a pedigree of at least 50 is decent.

Also, if your pet hasn't learned anything useful by adult, breed it. If it already has two bad talents there is no reason to invest in that particular pet, use it to hatch another pet and let the original wander around your dorm room.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
if its first generation, then I am afraid so :( it won't be learning anything good soon. try hatching to improve?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
worm123817 wrote:
I have a myth sprite that I just leveled to ancient. My problem is she hasn't done any spells. Do myth sprites have spells or am I wasting time in training?

It appears she does not get spells young wizard.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Myth_Sprite

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
worm123817 wrote:

Not all pets have actual spells. This is one of them. They can, however, still be helpful.
Here are the possible stats for the Myth Sprite:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Myth_Sprite