Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my pets are gone!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2011
after trying to move to my new house, i noticed that all except 3 of my pets were missing, which was really upsetting because i had spent money and time on them. all i want is to get them back and to warn others of this glitch.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you look in your attic?

Especially if you picked everything up from one house so you could move it to the other, your pets would have gone into the attic. You'll find them listed under their own tab. Just go home and open up the interface like you're going to decorate - as one of the options you should see a little round icon that lets you open your attic.

Hope you find them!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
spooky665101061 on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
after trying to move to my new house, i noticed that all except 3 of my pets were missing, which was really upsetting because i had spent money and time on them. all i want is to get them back and to warn others of this glitch.
When you moved house did you use the pick up all feature? Could your pets be hiding in your attic?

To check your attic go to your home (the attic is the same for all homes, they don't have separate ones). Click on the housing button 'place objects'. There are two icons just left of the red X on the interface that has come up. Click the top one 'open attic'. Are your pets there? I hope so...

Let us know how you get on!

Administrator
If you cannot find your pets, please email our team at support@wizard101.com and we will be glad to help you.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
thanks everybody i found them, yes they were in the attic.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009