Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my kraken pet... is sick!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
My minstrel pets from the knight's lore pack sometimes hide behind their guitar.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
My ice wyvern pet's name is Misty. She just likes watching tv and slithering around the main lobby on my ice house (and occasionally start snowball fights with the other pets). And she get crazy while the wheater(um not sure I spelled it right) is... well.... while the wheater is um... misty. She gets an snow shield and starts ancient wyverning everyone she doesn't know. And occasionally other pets. But she likes a certain tv show more. I'll help anyone who guesses correctly. Realm Seraph in the world's hub (ex: commons, oasis ect.) .

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
my meowing named Tiger, will lay down and take a nap when i'm fighting a boss, then he'll stretch and look around like where am i, what happened

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
i got the same problems as u all do!
my white winter owl is teen so it has guardian wall but when its suppose to trigger it doesn't!
i feel like its sleeping XD
then my yutilite spirit is teen also and it will never cast unicorn thats one of its talents!
that one is sick XD
then meh snowball. its always sleeping. in battle it does not do anything. he always fizzles when i do snowball storm.
so many pets are sleeping!
i got much more but i forgot what they are.
oh! my giraffe!
he is sooooooooooooo lazy!
when he tries to cast sprite he lays down and takes a nap XD
you guys may know meh
the crazy pet caretaker,
abigail
btw i got way to many pets in meh sun palace XD

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I had a banshee . whenever it won and danced i'd fall outta my chair XD

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
When my gardian foo dog does a sprit or evil snow man, he does the weirdest little dance. It goes something like this: Slide,come back, nod and smile as to say "Yeah, I'm doing a spell, so what ya' gonna do about it?" Do they all do that?

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
My ice wyvern pet's name is Misty. She just likes watching tv and slithering around the main lobby on my ice house (and occasionally start snowball fights with the other pets). And she get crazy while the wheater(um not sure I spelled it right) is... well.... while the wheater is um... misty. She gets an snow shield and starts ancient wyverning everyone she doesn't know. And occasionally other pets. But she likes a certain tv show more. I'll help anyone who guesses correctly. Realm Seraph in the world's hub (ex: commons, oasis ect.) .
You know what forget it

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Well, my jade oni and damp demon stomp around and trumpet a lot
My krok roars sometimes

My gob-o-lantern does a strange jig

Devin Skullblade

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
My Dastardly Magician, Milo, is quite a gentleman for a rat, I can't help but admire the little coattails on his tuxedo.
My Wildfire Treant looks clueless as to his surroundings, although he's completely willing to help me in combat.
Sierra, my Polar Fox, scratches behind her ear. I wonder if those boots bother her?
EDIT: My Harpy is also a terrible dancer. Every once in a while it's as if her wings gets tired and she slows down from flapping them, then quickly speeds up. I think she's scared of falling....

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
My polar fox, Sammy, likes to wag his tail and scratch himself.
My jade oni, Boomer, stomps his feet and blows his horn.
My strange beast, Lord Jasper, rolls in a ball and takes naps. He runs in circles for some odd reason.

Dustin- 45

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
HeckHound3241 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
How do you get the kraken as a pet
Storm lvl 58 quest

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I love how my Frost Serpent waves his head, like he's being hypnotized by music or something and I love how my Leprechaun when in swimming mode (like swimming in Crab Alley) goes surfing on his pot of gold.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
lol my frankenbunny pet has random twitch when ever i stand still don't know why

Explorer
May 02, 2012
CastleLock on May 1, 2013 wrote:
My snake in a basket thinks he's tough, but in reality is scared. He makes a big show of hissing at the enemies then hides in his basket hoping they didn't see it.
That is what my cat in real life does, he acts tough, but is a scaredy cat. XD

Brooke LionHeart
Level 45

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
My piggle can't hold its own wait. It will randomly fall then straighten up and make a face that looks like its giggling, and yes even though i'm level 77 I still have a piggle :)
My satyr does this crazy dance that looks like its pretending to be a monkey whenever it heals me in battle.
I have tons of other crazy pets like ones that eat invisible bugs out of the air, swim in normal air, sleep in battles, dance at random times, eat their feet, punch air and spin in circles. But it would take way to long to list them all. Lets just leave it at pets are crazy

Grace DreamRider 77 pet warlord