Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Holiday Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2017
So Sparck, I saw you liked my idea for the Santa Claws holiday pet, so I had some more ideas I thought I'd share with you, including some Halloween pets

Christmas Pets

Ghosts of Christmas
Obviously based on the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come, I didn't have ideas on the designs for Past and Yet to Come, but I thought of a joke design for Present, something similar to a Jack-in-the-Box, but instead of a music box, it comes out of a wrapped Christmas gift. I think with this one, you could sell them as a pack, similar to how Pirate101 sells the Spirits of Christmas companions as a pack

Santa-Mander
A pun on Salamander and Santa, maybe a Blue Mander dressed up like Santa Claus, obviously an Ice pet, maybe gives Blizzard

Halloween Pets

Headless Centaur
Based off the Headless Horseman obviously, but instead of a man riding a horse, it's a Centaur, and it holds a Jack-o-Lantern head in one hand, while it doesn't have an actual head.

Vampyre
I thought a Death school Vampire pet was a bit cliché, so instead, why not a Fire school Vampire pet? It's cloak could be made of flames, or it could be more like the bat transformation that shows up in the Vampire spell's animation, but with wings more like a Fire Bat's

Administrator
DarkSideChampion on Dec 22, 2019 wrote:
So Sparck, I saw you liked my idea for the Santa Claws holiday pet, so I had some more ideas I thought I'd share with you, including some Halloween pets

Christmas Pets

Ghosts of Christmas
Obviously based on the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come, I didn't have ideas on the designs for Past and Yet to Come, but I thought of a joke design for Present, something similar to a Jack-in-the-Box, but instead of a music box, it comes out of a wrapped Christmas gift. I think with this one, you could sell them as a pack, similar to how Pirate101 sells the Spirits of Christmas companions as a pack

Santa-Mander
A pun on Salamander and Santa, maybe a Blue Mander dressed up like Santa Claus, obviously an Ice pet, maybe gives Blizzard

Halloween Pets

Headless Centaur
Based off the Headless Horseman obviously, but instead of a man riding a horse, it's a Centaur, and it holds a Jack-o-Lantern head in one hand, while it doesn't have an actual head.

Vampyre
I thought a Death school Vampire pet was a bit cliché, so instead, why not a Fire school Vampire pet? It's cloak could be made of flames, or it could be more like the bat transformation that shows up in the Vampire spell's animation, but with wings more like a Fire Bat's
Indeed, thanks DarkSideChampion!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2017
Sparck on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Indeed, thanks DarkSideChampion!
Thanks, glad you like my ideas, makes me feel really good. I didn't know the spell existed until recently, but if the Headless Centaur is made into a thing, maybe it can give Headless Horseman. I honestly didn't know the spell existed until after I posted these ideas