Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have noticed when i get a pet it dont show up it my bag or my home I just finshed the lol 68 pet quest and my pets gone ?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kyle94283 on Mar 31, 2019 wrote:
I have noticed when i get a pet it dont show up it my bag or my home I just finshed the lol 68 pet quest and my pets gone ?
Could it have gone into your bank? There is a fail-safe on pets so we can not lose them and they will drop into our bank if our backpack is full.

Remember that when we receive a pet it's still an egg and won't show on our housing interface (to put them into our house) until they have hatched.

I hope you find them hiding in your bank or showing now they have hatched

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 3, 2019 wrote:
Could it have gone into your bank? There is a fail-safe on pets so we can not lose them and they will drop into our bank if our backpack is full.

Remember that when we receive a pet it's still an egg and won't show on our housing interface (to put them into our house) until they have hatched.

I hope you find them hiding in your bank or showing now they have hatched
Where is the pet bank at ?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kyle94283 on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Where is the pet bank at ?
It's not a pet bank, it's your normal bank. A pet will go into it even if it is 'full' so you don't lose it. Remember that pets with long timers (or if you check immediately after hatching) will appear as eggs until they hatch. They won't show at all in your housing inventory (the pet section when you are placing objects down in your house) until they have hatched and can be placed.

I hope this helps!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Where would I find this bank at then and will it show me what I have in it ?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kyle94283 on Apr 8, 2019 wrote:
Where would I find this bank at then and will it show me what I have in it ?
The bank in your house/dorm room. When you interact with it click the left hand tab that says 'bank' (it will start on your backpack and to the right gives you the shared bank - where you can pass items to your other wizards). It looks like a wooden chest and is usually inside the house near the main entrance. In your dorm it is just near the door leading out to Ravenwood.

I hope this helps and I hope you find your missing pets

Survivor
Apr 07, 2019
So i hatched a pet with one of my friends then i transferred the egg to one of my wizards, while in battle the egg hatched. After the battle i got into my bag just to see it wasn't there, i checked my bank, my shared bank even my other wizards and it is nowhere to be seen