Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast not casting when I play with friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2020
So I have an Ancient Triton with 3 may casts: Unicorn, Guardian Wall and Ward Wrecker. When I'm questing solo all of these spells cast noticeably frequent, almost like I can rely on them. Especially unicorn! Sometimes my pet casts Shatter but it happens on the enemy without any shields... But at least it casts.

However, when I'm playing with friends, doing dungeons together, my may casts almost never triggers. I've done 4 dungeons with them in the past 2 days and so far my tower shield has only ever cast once and my shatter cast once but on an enemy without any shields so there was no effect... My Unicorn has never cast; my friends have never seen it in action. I have a friend with a Siren who has Legion Shield and Healing Current may casts. They cast almost regularly, at least once every boss battle. In contrast, when I quest alone, my unicorn has cast at least once, sometimes twice in every single boss battle.

I don't understand. Is it because of them? Or is the game's RNG just against me?