Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Max attributes and still need to train

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
I have a pet that I am trying to train all the way up. As you might know it is 1000 points to move up to the epic. I now have almost 500 points, however, the pet has maxed out all attributes.

It is more than a little boring to train and not get to increase anything but exp for the pet. Is there something that I don't know, or is this common?

This is the first pet that I have bothered to train this high.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
yea i hvae done the same thing with my heck hound a way while back it not even half way to ancient but i use it as a ultimate racing adult pet nmaed smoket cya ya around

Armiger
May 10, 2010
mageomyth wrote:
I have a pet that I am trying to train all the way up. As you might know it is 1000 points to move up to the epic. I now have almost 500 points, however, the pet has maxed out all attributes.

It is more than a little boring to train and not get to increase anything but exp for the pet. Is there something that I don't know, or is this common?

This is the first pet that I have bothered to train this high.

Nope, this is common. The only thing you will get at epic, is a new talent. Not sure what pet you are training, but you can get any talent. Some are good and great talents, some will be useless. There is no way to know, until you reach epic!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
That is pretty common, I have trained a few pets to epic and it seems around the 500-700 XP mark that all the traits get maxed out and then you are just training for the XP; thankfully KI allows the snack XP for traits to carry over to the XP bar so you don't lose that valuable XP when the stats are maxed.