Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marine Pet Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
So last night I was thinking of some cute pets that could be added to the game!

An Orca! aka Killer Whale. I think they would be really cute and I realized how much I wanted one in the game! The following are some qualities of this pet and other pets I thought might be a good addition to the game! Feel free to make suggestions or comment your own ideas for new pets!

Orca:
School-
Pedigree- 70
Movement- when you walk it could move its tail up and down like it's swimming beside you!

Seahorse:
School-
Pedigree- 68
Color- salmon or peach shade
movement- could swim beside you

Octopus:
School-
Pedigree- 72
Color- Red? Purple? What do you think?
Movement- could do a squirting motion (for lack of a better term) as if it were swimming!

So these are a few pets I thought would be pretty cool! Feel free to comment suggestions to improve these pets and your own ideas for new pets!

Samantha Hawkrider

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
littlesparrow101 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
So last night I was thinking of some cute pets that could be added to the game!

An Orca! aka Killer Whale. I think they would be really cute and I realized how much I wanted one in the game! The following are some qualities of this pet and other pets I thought might be a good addition to the game! Feel free to make suggestions or comment your own ideas for new pets!

Orca:
School-
Pedigree- 70
Movement- when you walk it could move its tail up and down like it's swimming beside you!

Seahorse:
School-
Pedigree- 68
Color- salmon or peach shade
movement- could swim beside you

Octopus:
School-
Pedigree- 72
Color- Red? Purple? What do you think?
Movement- could do a squirting motion (for lack of a better term) as if it were swimming!

So these are a few pets I thought would be pretty cool! Feel free to comment suggestions to improve these pets and your own ideas for new pets!

Samantha Hawkrider
For Myth I think it would be great if we had a Loch Ness monster pet!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
For there should be a plesiosaur aka water dinosaur

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
I think that there should be a Fire pet - a crab. Not one that looks like the Crabling though - just a generic crab, except it would be red. A Fire Crab. Hmm.
Pedigree - 72
Some talents it could have are Spritely, Pip O'Plenty, Fire-Giver, Fire-Shot, Health Gift, Mana Gift, Fireblade, Fire Trap and the may cast Fairy.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent
Diana Spirithaven, Magus
Cassandra Deathgrove, Adept

the rest

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Hunter6242003 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
For there should be a plesiosaur aka water dinosaur
This is a really cool idea. I've never thought about astral pets. They could have talents like May Cast Elemental/Spirit blade/trap and stuff like that.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
OMG!

There NEEDS to be a dolphin! Dolphina are sooooo cute and friendly! I them

Ooh and maybe a sealion!

Angela

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Those are fun ideas. Astral pets that give the astral combination shields or traps would be cool. There are already Sea Horses and Whales as mounts.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I hate to burst your bubble but the only way w101 will make the pedigrees that high, if they make those, is if they come from a pack and come up very rarely, you get it from a bundle, or a drop with the same percentages as a spell. But those are great ideas! Except I have to agree with the Octopus being a Loch-Ness Monster

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
sierraisonfire on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I think that there should be a Fire pet - a crab. Not one that looks like the Crabling though - just a generic crab, except it would be red. A Fire Crab. Hmm.
Pedigree - 72
Some talents it could have are Spritely, Pip O'Plenty, Fire-Giver, Fire-Shot, Health Gift, Mana Gift, Fireblade, Fire Trap and the may cast Fairy.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent
Diana Spirithaven, Magus
Cassandra Deathgrove, Adept

the rest
I think instead of Fairy Friend it should have Fire-Ward, and it should look like the Crab Crawlies from Pirate101.

Also, maybe for they could have a Manta Ray (sort of like the mount, just purple and without a saddle.)
Pedigree - 58
Some talents - Storm-Giver, Storm Striker, Energizing Battery, Health Bounty, Storm-Shot, Storm-Ward, Stormblade.
Movement - The edges of its body and its tail move up and down.

- Cuttlefish
Pedigree - 70
Some talents - Pain-Giver, Tenacious (selfish), Beetle Happy (new, may cast Scarab), Mana Gift, Spell-Defying.