Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

manifest confusion!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
could anyone help me explain how this happened:

i have been training my ice hound when it was still at teen and i noticed that its pedagree went from 52-53, which i liked! :D and when i looked at the pets stats(on the page in the book) i saw that one of the derby powers had been changed to ultra rare, this ability was dumbfound, which my collosus also has so i am guessing it inheirted it some how? finally i saw a image on wizard101 central of a stormzilla that was only a ADULT, but had about 5 TALENTS AND DERBY POWERS! can someone explain to me how this is possible :? any help would be appriciated!

Administrator
Please see the Update Notes for information:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/october2010

Pet Talent Display Issues
Pet talents were displaying incorrectly. Please note this was only a display error!

Talents that were Epic were showing up as Common. They will now show up as Epic.
Talents that were Ultra Rare were showing up as Epic. They will now show up as Ultra Rare.
Talents that were Rare were showing up as Ultra Rare. They will now show up as Rare.
Talents that were Uncommon were showing up as Rare. They will now show up as Uncommon.
Talents that were Common were showing up as Uncommon. They will now show up as Common.

This change will not affect pedigree scores (overall or actual), no pet hatching costs, or anything else. Just the display name on the pet info screen before you get the actual talent, and the number of dots.

community@wizard101.com