Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making Eggs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I'm a Lvl 50 wizard with no missions to do now, So while waiting on the new world I was looking forward of making new cool pets. But it cost so much to make them. It wants 67,000 something. I can play games for a year and never get that much money. Isn't that a bit to much? I don't know paying every month I don't have the money to buy crowns and keep my membership so can't buy gold. The pet thing is awesome just I don't like the fact that it cost so much when grandmasters have no way of earning that much money quickly. Anyways let me know if the cost is low for some pets or if you make them on your own.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
SteveWeigel wrote:
I'm a Lvl 50 wizard with no missions to do now, So while waiting on the new world I was looking forward of making new cool pets. But it cost so much to make them. It wants 67,000 something. I can play games for a year and never get that much money. Isn't that a bit to much? I don't know paying every month I don't have the money to buy crowns and keep my membership so can't buy gold. The pet thing is awesome just I don't like the fact that it cost so much when grandmasters have no way of earning that much money quickly. Anyways let me know if the cost is low for some pets or if you make them on your own.

Yea. I agree. It costs a money load of money. (Not real money though. Thank goodness)

Community Leader
Hello Steve,
Since you are level 50 I would suggest you hit up the coven of ravens in GH they give out some great drops that can be sold for good gold. I made enough to buy all school housing from them easily , they even drop a really cool new pet ;)

Hope this helps

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
MeCatz wrote:
Hello Steve,
Since you are level 50 I would suggest you hit up the coven of ravens in GH they give out some great drops that can be sold for good gold. I made enough to buy all school housing from them easily , they even drop a really cool new pet ;)

Hope this helps

any details on where that is please?