Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make selling of pet snacks easier

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I already have a perfect attack pet and a nearly perfect ward pet. But you never know, I might need to make another pet one day. That involves feeding them pet snacks. So I have been growing couch potatoes which give high level snacks only at the very end, So I have a a LOT of low rank pet snacks.

It would be nice if I could sell my pet snacks en-masse rather than one at a time, which hurts my fingers.

It would be nice if I could just say "sell all snacks below rank 6" and just be left with the high ranking snacks I have been cultivating for so long.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
You can sell pet snacks in quantity already, at the Bazaar. Have you missed the "sell more" button and slider?
You do only sell one kind at a time, but if you know your crops than you know what you likely have large numbers of in storage already and can look for those in the list.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Captain Clown on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
You can sell pet snacks in quantity already, at the Bazaar. Have you missed the "sell more" button and slider?
You do only sell one kind at a time, but if you know your crops than you know what you likely have large numbers of in storage already and can look for those in the list.
Same for selling mega snacks in the pet snack shop at Pet Pavilion - there is already an option to sell more