Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low levels with extremely rare pets?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
Ok so I was in the Bazaar one day when I say this level 2 ice wizard with a tempest chimera. I'm a level 33 balance wizard and I've been trying to get one of those for a long time! Has something like this ever happened to anyone else?
Paige DragonWhisper lvl.33

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
People with more than one wizard. You can use your shared bank (the trunk in your dorm/house/castle) to share items between wizards on the same acount.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
FYI, you can shared bank tons of stuff to your lower level wizard. Pets, gear, whatever. I do not believe you can share-bank TCs or properties. But you can shared-bank junk to sell at the bazaar so your wizard becomes filthy rich. People with a level 50+ wizard can evolve a new wizard really fast. This is also why some very low level wizards know alot about the game. Many are great, some got attitude.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Paige Dragonwhispe... on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
Ok so I was in the Bazaar one day when I say this level 2 ice wizard with a tempest chimera. I'm a level 33 balance wizard and I've been trying to get one of those for a long time! Has something like this ever happened to anyone else?
Paige DragonWhisper lvl.33
That low-level wizard probably has an trans/archmage on the same account and transferred the pet via the Shared Bank. Some pets are school-only, but there are no level restrictions on them.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Easily explained, they either hatched to get a higher level pet or they have higher level wizards to get them for the lower level.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
I asked if this ever happened to you not to explain it.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I currently have 4 accounts, the main holding wizards ranging from level 66 to level 80. I'm constantly hatching my great pets from the main onto the lower level wizards on the others. Why shouldn't I?

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
If you want someone in your account to have the pet your having, you can always swap hats, robes, boots (etc)
in the sharing bank at your dorm/house. So if you have another character in your account and you want that one to have the pet you have in your inventory than you can always do it in your share bank, but be warn if you sharing pets and the other wizard gets it the only condition is to empty ALL of your energy so you can't just you know keep training your pet forever without a time out.

Hope this helps

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Paige Dragonwhispe... on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
Ya. of course. I expect most players with more than one wizard do this. Especially if one wizard has an awesome off-school pet that better matches their other wizard.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
And I never said you shouldn't to the message down there saying why shouldn't I? I was just shocked by it. So go ahead twist my words so it says you shouldn't do that.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Paige Dragonwhispe... on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
And I never said you shouldn't to the message down there saying why shouldn't I? I was just shocked by it. So go ahead twist my words so it says you shouldn't do that.
Nobody is twisting your words. You asked a question about a common thing in the game and people are responding with an explanation. You haven't noticed it within the game before, that's fine. Your original post has an unstated suggestion that you were not familiar with the concept of sharing items between wizards on the same account (because sharing pets/items between wizards is a natural thing for many players to do), hence people explained it. No need for bitter words, we are all wizards here, and most of us follow the teachings of Moodha.

And good luck getting your favorite pet! Pets are my single favorite aspect of the game.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
Again I am asking if it happened to you, not to explain it.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Paige Dragonwhispe... on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
It happened to me before. There was this level 4 with a some kind of hybrid beetle thing in the baazar

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I've seen alot of things like this. Level 2's and 3's with awesome mounts and pets and stuff. Of course I've payed as my level 5 and have given her awesome stuff. Well, it happens. People try to make themselves look cooler than they really are.

Julia DragonLeaf-Level 84 Ice

Brecken DragonLeaf-Level 5 Death

"The best things in life are free, but Wizard101 begs to differ!"