Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to hatch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2014
Hi! My name is Tasha Wildblossom, and I am a level 130 Death wizard. I've been taking into consideration of hatching for a Forlorn Sabertooth. Unfortunately, I didn't find any current Balance players that had a Sabertooth. I know hatching for it will take a couple of tries, but I would really appreciate if someone can help me.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
I have one but at the moment I don't have the gold to hatch I go by grace in game I am very happy with the stats he has he has 2 healing spells he casts I am trying to get may cast unicorn on a new one but no luck so far lol

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I have not played in a few years, and it appears my suggestion to go to pet central is now outdated. The very helpful pet central hatching group has closed down. The hatching kiosk seems to be your best bet for general pet hatches in today's meta, unfortunately I haven't really figured out the best way to use the hatch kiosk yet.

I have been raising pretty good enchanted armaments for some time. I have posted on a different thread why enchanted armaments are a really nice pet for any wizard school. If you would like to hatch with me post a reply and we can work something out. My best enchanted armament to date gives sharpen blade item cards (VERY useful) and manifested four different "may cast" heals, which are great for keeping you alive in tough fights.