Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Snow Beast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Hello all! I am looking for a snow beast pet with spell proof and defy and close to max stats, but would also be happy to hatch with anyone who has this pet.

I don't have any amazing pets, but I have several first generation Christmas pets (Golden Goose, Rescue Rover) that I can hatch with along with an Epic Freezing Rain Core (sharp-shot, spell proof, pierce-monger, and armor breaker) and a first generation sea dragon.

Edit: I can be online any time before this upcoming Monday

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Nora

Survivor
May 03, 2010
hollythesalad on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
Hello all! I am looking for a snow beast pet with spell proof and defy and close to max stats, but would also be happy to hatch with anyone who has this pet.

I don't have any amazing pets, but I have several first generation Christmas pets (Golden Goose, Rescue Rover) that I can hatch with along with an Epic Freezing Rain Core (sharp-shot, spell proof, pierce-monger, and armor breaker) and a first generation sea dragon.

Edit: I can be online any time before this upcoming Monday

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Nora
I have a snow beast pet. However, the stats and talents manifested are horrid. I would be more than willing to hatch with you

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Liveh1234 on Aug 16, 2018 wrote:
I have a snow beast pet. However, the stats and talents manifested are horrid. I would be more than willing to hatch with you
It's totally fine that the stats are horrid, I've been searching for this pet a long time! Unfortunately i'm busy with my classes for a while but on Tuesday and Thursday I can be online whatever time works for you.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
hollythesalad on Aug 18, 2018 wrote:
It's totally fine that the stats are horrid, I've been searching for this pet a long time! Unfortunately i'm busy with my classes for a while but on Tuesday and Thursday I can be online whatever time works for you.
Sorry for being unable to get back as quickly as I wanted. I can get on Thursday evening from 4-10PM CT time. If you still want to hatch I will be in realm Seraph.