Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Afflicted Treant pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2015
I’d give anything for this pet. If you have it, reach out to me.
I have good pets to hatch with.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
J9862 on Mar 11, 2019 wrote:
I’d give anything for this pet. If you have it, reach out to me.
I have good pets to hatch with.
I saw your post and checked my afflicted treant and he was rubbish....so I've maxed his stats and put a nice death damage pool on for if you'd like him.

His stats are 250 255 260 260 250.

His full pool is:

Pain-Bringer
Pain-Giver
Spell-Proof
Spritely
Spell-Defying
Fairy Friend
Death-Boon
Death-Dealer
Death-Giver
Energizing Battery

This would give you a good base for multiple combos. If you'd like to arrange a hatch just let me know your wizard name, chat level (menu, text, open)* and usual availability (include time zone). We can sort out our hatch and connecting. If you'd like to make a full copy of him I am happy to hatch as many times as you need, likewise if you just want the body we can hatch until you get him

*I've asked for chat level just to check whether we will be able to chat easily in game or if we need to say everything on here so we know exactly what we're doing we meet up

Survivor
Apr 19, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 13, 2019 wrote:
I saw your post and checked my afflicted treant and he was rubbish....so I've maxed his stats and put a nice death damage pool on for if you'd like him.

His stats are 250 255 260 260 250.

His full pool is:

Pain-Bringer
Pain-Giver
Spell-Proof
Spritely
Spell-Defying
Fairy Friend
Death-Boon
Death-Dealer
Death-Giver
Energizing Battery

This would give you a good base for multiple combos. If you'd like to arrange a hatch just let me know your wizard name, chat level (menu, text, open)* and usual availability (include time zone). We can sort out our hatch and connecting. If you'd like to make a full copy of him I am happy to hatch as many times as you need, likewise if you just want the body we can hatch until you get him

*I've asked for chat level just to check whether we will be able to chat easily in game or if we need to say everything on here so we know exactly what we're doing we meet up
I’m Hey sorry for the late reply. I’d love to breed with your pet and I would be eternally grateful to you. My wizards name is Saffron Soulgem and i have open chat. I’m usually on between 6-10pm (Central daylight time) depending on my work schedule. How do we go about finding each other in game to hatch?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
J9862 on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
I’m Hey sorry for the late reply. I’d love to breed with your pet and I would be eternally grateful to you. My wizards name is Saffron Soulgem and i have open chat. I’m usually on between 6-10pm (Central daylight time) depending on my work schedule. How do we go about finding each other in game to hatch?
Awesome

I can meet at 6pm your time (CDT) on Thursday

I'll be on Melissa Stormheart in Dworgyn hatchery, Thursday at 6pm CDT (11pm GMT - our daylight savings start next week)

Please charm this if that works for you and you'll be there; if not please don't charm but post when you'll be available instead - if you're looking for a different time is there any chance you can get on a wee bit earlier at weekends?

Cya soon!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
Awesome

I can meet at 6pm your time (CDT) on Thursday

I'll be on Melissa Stormheart in Dworgyn hatchery, Thursday at 6pm CDT (11pm GMT - our daylight savings start next week)

Please charm this if that works for you and you'll be there; if not please don't charm but post when you'll be available instead - if you're looking for a different time is there any chance you can get on a wee bit earlier at weekends?

Cya soon!
I’ll try my best to be on at that time, I know it’ll be late for you. Hopefully I can get off work a little early as to not burden you and your sleep schedule. I’m very excited to meet you in game.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
J9862 on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
I’ll try my best to be on at that time, I know it’ll be late for you. Hopefully I can get off work a little early as to not burden you and your sleep schedule. I’m very excited to meet you in game.
It's all good, I'll wait for you

PS. The need for sleep is the burden, not you

Survivor
Apr 19, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 28, 2019 wrote:
It's all good, I'll wait for you

PS. The need for sleep is the burden, not you
Are we still hatching today like we promised in game?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
J9862 on Mar 29, 2019 wrote:
Are we still hatching today like we promised in game?
You probably know this already since because we've continued to meet up, but any hatch arranged in game doesn't need confirmation on here and we'll just pop back to here if we need to say something and don't see each other in game to say it in real time

Now we're connected this thread is our back-up for communicating and arranging things if our plans need to change or something comes up. It's easier in game because it's real time, while here we have to wait for moderation. In the time we send a message and get a response on here we can have done a hatch or two in game

See you Monday for the next hatch