Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ladybug batusi Triggers and percent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Hi anyone know what triggers the new pet ability batusi or "may cast life bat" because I just got it and played a full 4v4 and it didn't cast it once also anyone know about what percent it casts it?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ona1000 wrote:
Hi anyone know what triggers the new pet ability batusi or "may cast life bat" because I just got it and played a full 4v4 and it didn't cast it once also anyone know about what percent it casts it?

raise it more and the chance it will cast it gets higher
at least thats how it was for other mc talents

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
ona1000 wrote:

lol I still dont know what triggers sprite or unicorn ugh!!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
raindancerz wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
ona1000 wrote:

Both Unicorn and Sprite are triggered by damage. I have not used a pet with batusi yet, but my guess is it is also triggered by damage, but that is just a guess.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Unicorn

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
The May Cast rate is somewhere between Unicorn and Spritely. And no one knows the percent. And that is completely wrong grvy123.

Explorer
May 09, 2010
ona1000 wrote:

Spritely is cast when someone in the arena is damaged, either you, your teammates or the enemy.

Unicorn and Batusi is cast when you and only you is damaged.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
The May Cast rate is somewhere between Unicorn and Spritely. And no one knows the percent. And that is completely wrong grvy123.

actually i am right

mc talents are based off your pets stats ( note one says affects healing )
that goes toward mc unicorn and mc sprite ( aka spritely )
-_-

not starting a argument but the cast rate depends on pet stats

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

actually i am right

-_-

I also don't want to start an argument, but I have to go with Ronster on this one.
I think you are confusing healing boosts with the may cast talents. There are new talents that give healing boosts for incoming/outgoing heals. These appeared in the last update with the pets. So you will see references to healing in the attributes.

This has nothing to do with the cast rate of spritely. It is based on an approx 10% chance to cast every time damage is done. period.

Here is the link

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
raindancerz wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
ona1000 wrote:

Sprite will trigger after anyone was attacked, whether it were you, your opponent or teammate. Unicorn, however, will only trigger after you get hit.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

actually i am right

-_-

Hmm? Really? Would you like to prove 80% of wizard101central wrong? Its false. Its complete luck. Maybe a coincidence for you, that you get attacked more with a higher level pet. I am not starting an argument like you, but until you can provide me with some rates, percentages, and whatnot, I can't believe you.
Do the following
500 Attacks with a spritely teen pet. x/500 how many times?
500 Attacks with a spritely adult pet. x/100 how many times?
Etc all the way to mega. Its all around the same range.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
amy7274 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

actually i am right

-_-

I also don't want to start an argument, but I have to go with Ronster on this one.
I think you are confusing healing boosts with the may cast talents. There are new talents that give healing boosts for incoming/outgoing heals. These appeared in the last update with the pets. So you will see references to healing in the attributes.

This has nothing to do with the cast rate of spritely. It is based on an approx 10% chance to cast every time damage is done. period.

Here is the link

i wasnt confusing the two
out of the info i know
spritely seems to trigger more when certain stats are higher

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
grvy123 wrote:
amy7274 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

actually i am right

-_-

Here is the link

i wasnt confusing the two
out of the info i know
spritely seems to trigger more when certain stats are higher

Tell me that. >.< My pet hasn't healed me in fights for the past two days, but three days ago my pet was spamming heals like nothing else. It all depends on luck. (Or, therefore, lack of it.)