Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ive never hatched an egg before...help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Okay I need help.I don't understand anything about the pets with cards.None of my pets that come with spell cards ever use them...they just go into my spelldeck for me to use.I've seen other people use a spell and their pet use a spell in the same round in a fight,but my pets never do and I really dont understand.What do I need to do?Thanks in advance for any help.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Some pets, like yours, give a bonus card that is added to your spell deck and you can use it like any other spell that you have learned in your school of magic or used spell points to aquire.

Some pets have talents that are spells that the pet can cast. A few examples of spells that a pet can have as a talent are Spritely, May cast Fireblade, May cast Strom trap. Usually these are pets with a higher pedigree above 52.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
pixii45 wrote:
Okay I need help.I don't understand anything about the pets with cards.None of my pets that come with spell cards ever use them...they just go into my spelldeck for me to use.I've seen other people use a spell and their pet use a spell in the same round in a fight,but my pets never do and I really dont understand.What do I need to do?Thanks in advance for any help.

The pet has to have a "May cast ..." talent for it to cast on it's own.