Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I will talk about heal spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I have play a Life wizard to dragonspyre an I have a balance wizard to Celetia and I have been playing with an ice, and right now I am began to playing with a myth wizard so I know well Wizard101 as a games, and I have playing Wizard101 for 3 years I know well that I have a lot of learning in now for me. but I want to open an idea again, lady oriel thanks magic lady oriel gives it a heal spell to you as a thank you for helping with fairy, one heal spell that belongs to life school and I know well of its life as a heal type in wizard101 and I know also the other school heal magic, but that's not what I wanted to talk about here, I wanted to talk about something that I have teeth in the long time, and it is lady oriel seraph spell I sins of she would give a spell which fit a type of school I know from not all sins on idea but I sins of idea. and now I would describe my idea of heal type spell's storm would I give a naiad it is a women of clean wade and naiad works as a fairy but cost 3 pips myth I cannot find a great heal type spell to but I think a little myth fairy who works as pixie do, and I know well of fire here a whole of spell, but I well the fire has a heal spell but I do not know where they get heal spell from so I will not write anything about fire, and now to is magic I turn on a ice in a small fairy which help ice wizards and perhaps it works like pixie or perhaps give yourself a defender shields maybe, and also the balance and death back now, and I turn on the death must ha gives a black fairy, I know well of balance, heal spell because I myself playing with a balance wizard, and will also make it hard tracking down a heal type to balance which balance to be must from lady oriel, and I each super happy pixie that I got from lady oriel when I play with a balance wizard so I was able to go in wizard city. but I think that they would also get a new type whole of spell from lady oriel.