Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want to know where to get good ice pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Hey guys,I was just wondering.Where do you get good ice pet drops?I really want a good ice pet but i dont know where to get one.So can someone tell me where to get one?(has to be ice pet)Thanks

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
You can get a snow serpent in colossus I think and a snowman in mb some where sorry I don't know where they are

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
magerman34 wrote:
Hey guys,I was just wondering.Where do you get good ice pet drops?I really want a good ice pet but i dont know where to get one.So can someone tell me where to get one?(has to be ice pet)Thanks
I know thaqt silver servants in dragonspyre happen to drop the frostzilla every now and then. It is very rare but if you get one you wont be sorry for your time. :-D

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
magerman34 wrote:
Also if you want an ice pet try mixing a wraith and a snowman pet of ice and you will see AMAZING results. A friend of minem got an ICE wraith! Can you belive that. :-)