Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am Confused

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
I have been hearing from both people in the game, people in real life and people in the Message Boards that you get a quest for a/your pet at level 58 that you have to do in Wintertusk. I am level 60, far in Wintertusk and I never got any quest. I also keep getting a notification that I need to go to a guy to learn a new spell, and that it might need Wintertusk, but I can never talk to someone. I am also wondering if that is the same quest. Anyone who can help me, though, please comment!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brandon SoulThief on May 9, 2013 wrote:
I have been hearing from both people in the game, people in real life and people in the Message Boards that you get a quest for a/your pet at level 58 that you have to do in Wintertusk. I am level 60, far in Wintertusk and I never got any quest. I also keep getting a notification that I need to go to a guy to learn a new spell, and that it might need Wintertusk, but I can never talk to someone. I am also wondering if that is the same quest. Anyone who can help me, though, please comment!
You have to do the level 35 spell quest first, which means pretty much completing Grizzleheim to a certain point. To gain access to Wintertusk, ALL of Grizzleheim's main quests must be complete.

I'm using this link as an example since you don't indicate what school you are... click the "prequests" and you will see the requirements:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Like_a_Phoenix