Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrids

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I can not get a hybrid no matter how many times i try, i make sure that the pet is adult like mine but it never seems to work! :x :x :x :(
keller deathblade, lvl 48 death wizard

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
It would be cool if you hatched a leopard with a meowing. and you could get a hybrid The hybrid would be white leopard with white tiny angel wings like the meowing's. and it costs to hatch with the hybrid, 100 gold.
Hope you like it!

From, Amy LegendCaster, 33 wizard.

P.S. ( I also love the pet leopard and meowings so thats why i will make a hybrid out of them.
)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
If I may add to the question:

I have been trying to hatch a hybrid from two level 48 quest pets. Specifically Wraith with Helephant, Ice Colosus, or Hydra. I have tried but not achieved the hybrid yet. Can anybody let me know how common the hybrid hatch is from level 48 school pets? Any rough indication would be nice.

(rare/sometimes/often/usually/almost always).

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Took me forever to hatch the hydra hybrids and i never got the basilisk (had to find one in the hatchery).

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
is all luck, keep tryng and some day you will have your hybrids.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
WintrySolace2003 on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
It would be cool if you hatched a leopard with a meowing. and you could get a hybrid The hybrid would be white leopard with white tiny angel wings like the meowing's. and it costs to hatch with the hybrid, 100 gold.
Hope you like it!

From, Amy LegendCaster, 33 wizard.

P.S. ( I also love the pet leopard and meowings so thats why i will make a hybrid out of them.
)
its underpriced ;P make it waaayyy higher, but i like the pet

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
RottenHeart on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
If I may add to the question:

I have been trying to hatch a hybrid from two level 48 quest pets. Specifically Wraith with Helephant, Ice Colosus, or Hydra. I have tried but not achieved the hybrid yet. Can anybody let me know how common the hybrid hatch is from level 48 school pets? Any rough indication would be nice.

(rare/sometimes/often/usually/almost always).
You got the hatching combinations correct. Having a high pedigree will give you more chance of getting the pet. I've seen videos and this wizard had a Sea Dragon with a Pedigree of 72. The Wizard got the pet she wanted on her first turn. I guess if your pedigree is over 70, you might get a better chance of hatching correctly.