Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to hatch firezilla & wraithzilla

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
hi ame lav 48 storm i need to no how do you hatch a firezillz & wraithzilla

thx for our time

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Make sure they are at least adult; then take them to the Hatchery and stand on a sigil.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
No such thing as a wraithzilla, its Grimzilla, and firezilla is a giftcard but you can get a fatezilla

Defender
May 30, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
No such thing as a wraithzilla, its Grimzilla, and firezilla is a giftcard but you can get a fatezilla

No, there is a Firezilla (or a Burnzilla?) that you can get from mixing an adult Stormzilla with an adult Helephant. Fatezilla can me made by mixing an adult Stormzilla and an adult Hydra. Grimzilla can be made by mixing an adult Stormzilla and an adult Wraith.

Hero
May 02, 2009
dream2dust wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

No, there is a Firezilla (or a Burnzilla?) that you can get from mixing an adult Stormzilla with an adult Helephant. Fatezilla can me made by mixing an adult Stormzilla and an adult Hydra. Grimzilla can be made by mixing an adult Stormzilla and an adult Wraith.

The Hatchery Firezilla is called a Burninator, which looks like the firezilla, but I believe with stripes on its back or something like that (I havent seen a burninator in a while).

And as the others have said, the chance to get a hybrid pet is completely random, but the chances of getting the same pet back (but with different talents) is very high.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
flash33 wrote:
dream2dust wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

The Hatchery Firezilla is called a Burninator, which looks like the firezilla, but I believe with stripes on its back or something like that (I havent seen a burninator in a while).

And as the others have said, the chance to get a hybrid pet is completely random, but the chances of getting the same pet back (but with different talents) is very high.

Lets not say random, just 50% chance.