Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How rare is a Life bat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
I was in grizzelhiem and I fought these bossed (3 with 9,000 hp and a minion forget the names) but after I defeated then I got a pet life bat and I have not seen anyone (only once) a person have it is how rare is this pet?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
rick11011 on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
I was in grizzelhiem and I fought these bossed (3 with 9,000 hp and a minion forget the names) but after I defeated then I got a pet life bat and I have not seen anyone (only once) a person have it is how rare is this pet?
i have one an i forget where it dropped but i dont see them often so it must be a little rare.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rick11011 on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
I've never seen anyone with it either. It's only dropped by two bosses, and through one of the packs. I'd say you were very lucky!
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Lifebat

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Congrats!!! That pet is pretty rare considering the difficulty of the boss and the fact it is in a dungeon. The life bat is really cool and pretty rare .... Congrats again and enjoy

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I have never seen a life bat before in my life, so I'm guessing it's at least uncommon.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
May 20, 2012
yes i've have seen like 3 people with it but i must say it is pretty rare

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Not really that rare, I have atleast 36 of them.