Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you raise your pets Baseline Numbers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I have a pet whose strength is at 210, how do i raise it to 250?
I tried to hatch it with Sea Dragon, however the new pet, (leopard) his strength stayed at 210, but his pedigree went from 61 to 68.
So i guess my question is how do you change your pets baseline numbers?

Example: Pet Leopard
Strength 200
Intellect 200
Agility 200
Will 200
Power200

How do i change example pet Leopard to this?

Strength 250
Intellect 225
Agility 250
Will 240
Power250

Thank you to all who/m reply..
Username in game: Primopup

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Those Baseline numbers are often referred to as stats and the highest you can get so far is 250 for each.
The way you raise the stats is to hatch with a pet/pets that have higher stats than yours. There are quite a few max stat pets around but you do not need to get them to that level if you are just looking to boost the % of some talents.
The thinking is that when you hatch with a pet the offspring stats fall into 1 of 3 possibilities; they raise/lower to one of the parents' stats or the mean of the parents' stats.
So, say parent 1 had 250 power and parent 2 had 240 power, the offspring would have either 250, 240 or 245.

Sometimes it takes a while to get the stats you want. Good luck in obtaining the ones you want

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
itsbiff on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
I have a pet whose strength is at 210, how do i raise it to 250?
I tried to hatch it with Sea Dragon, however the new pet, (leopard) his strength stayed at 210, but his pedigree went from 61 to 68.
So i guess my question is how do you change your pets baseline numbers?

Strength 200
Intellect 200
Agility 200
Will 200
Power200

How do i change example pet Leopard to this?

Strength 250
Intellect 225
Agility 250
Will 240
Power250

Thank you to all who/m reply..
Username in game: Primopup
hatch with pets that have higher stats than your pet. Your numbers will go up. Sometimes static numbers move directly over, sometimes they average. Later on this does not have any issues if your a seasoned hatcher all stats will be 240+ so you can pump out 10% proof 9% dealer 5% defy type of pets.

Cheers.