Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get a bravehound pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
I tried everything for a pet bravehound but nothing works, I try codes and it says the code has expired. So it isn't bad luck i didnt play way before. And now i am really stressing! please if anybody has a heart please tell me how to get a pet bravehound If you do, Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
I tried everything for a pet bravehound but nothing works, I try codes and it says the code has expired. So it isn't bad luck i didnt play way before. And now i am really stressing! please if anybody has a heart please tell me how to get a pet bravehound If you do, Thanks
The Brave Hound is no longer available. The only thing you can do is try to hatch with someone who has one.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
Currently the only way to get a brave hound maybe to hatch with someone who has one and hope for it in the process.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Brave_Hound

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
the only way to get a brave hound is if you receive it as a gift from wizard101 keep looking that is how i got my brave hound. If i find another way to get one then i will tell you but as of now i don't know. Keep looking

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
It should be pretty easy to find someone to hatch with. Brave hounds were very popular when they were available.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
The upside to getting a Brave Hound pet is that no matter what, it will always acquire the trait: "Spritely" at Teen. No lie. I am completely serious.

I hope you have found this post helpful :)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
dbomb12345 on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
The upside to getting a Brave Hound pet is that no matter what, it will always acquire the trait: "Spritely" at Teen. No lie. I am completely serious.

I hope you have found this post helpful :)
Not quite correct. A first gen brave hound will get spritely at teen. Hatched brave hounds might not.