Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with pets and the hatchmaking kiosk please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2017
So I am an 88 storm wizard and I currently have a really bad pet (for my level) and I need some help on how to hatch so i can change it.

SOO I am currently using a lil siren as my pet.I bought it a long time ago and it doesnt really offers me anything.I need a pet for critical and healing,mostly critical.I am thinking either a storm cloud or a clamoring ghulture.

When i tried hatching my lil siren with any pet from the hatchmaking kiosk I always get back my pet with a different name.So my questions are:

1. The pet that comes out with the lil siren form is stronger than my lil siren or is it the same?
  2. It comes out as a lil siren because lil siren is a crown pet or because the chances of getting what you hatched with are low?
  3. Should i try hatching with a non-crown pet?
  4. For critical should i choose a storm cloud or a clamoring ghulture?
  5. If i feed a pet with snacks that he likes,will that make a difference on the talents he will get?Will they be better?
  6. Is there any place but the crown shop that i can get evil magma peas or couch potatoes?

Thanks in advance!

Logan WaterRider

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
kostislol on Dec 27, 2018 wrote:
So I am an 88 storm wizard and I currently have a really bad pet (for my level) and I need some help on how to hatch so i can change it.

SOO I am currently using a lil siren as my pet.I bought it a long time ago and it doesnt really offers me anything.I need a pet for critical and healing,mostly critical.I am thinking either a storm cloud or a clamoring ghulture.

When i tried hatching my lil siren with any pet from the hatchmaking kiosk I always get back my pet with a different name.So my questions are:

1. The pet that comes out with the lil siren form is stronger than my lil siren or is it the same?
  2. It comes out as a lil siren because lil siren is a crown pet or because the chances of getting what you hatched with are low?
  3. Should i try hatching with a non-crown pet?
  4. For critical should i choose a storm cloud or a clamoring ghulture?
  5. If i feed a pet with snacks that he likes,will that make a difference on the talents he will get?Will they be better?
  6. Is there any place but the crown shop that i can get evil magma peas or couch potatoes?

Thanks in advance!

Logan WaterRider
the pet is not the same. Look at the numbers that represent strength, intellect, agility, etc. These numbers will be different if you hatched with a pet with different numbers. Higher is better -- your pet's talents will be greater if it's numbers are higher.

the pet you get is based on chance, you will get a different pet eventually, if you keep hatching.

Sure try a lot of things, you never know.

The type of pet does not effect critical, just the talents it has that manifest.

Feeding a pet liked and loved snacks does not make a difference in what talents manifest.

yes couch potatoes and emps do drop in the game from various bosses and dungeons. Look in the wiz101 wiki to find out where.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Please review your earlier posts for possibly replies before posting another thread on the same topic I:

Here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/hard-time-on-pets-and-the-hatchmaking-kiosk-8ad6a42b67d6fed50167ecd7f8401e07?reset=1

Survivor
Dec 17, 2017
First of all thanks a lot!

Second of all,so you are saying that my pet being a crown pet isnt a problem right?