Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

healing pet experts help me with a "FLUSH" pet plz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
hey there, I was just wondering if someone with great experience with hatching pets that learn may cast heal talents could help me to the point where I have a pet that has: "F.L.U.S.H."; (may cast fairy, lifebat, unicorn, sprite, and healing current) please?
and having a pet that can learn ALL 5 may cast heals is possible; just tough to acquire and would take a while.

I like, hardly ever see pets with these talents all together, (btw, the looks don't matter to me, just the talents, sometimes looks can go good with talents though) and I do also have a screenshot of someone's pet with all of these on it.

I have tried to hatch my pets together with ones that has 2 different heals on it, to try to mix them up together in a pool to have multiple may cast heal talents, then to hatch more and more as I see the talents they have on their table, I train the new ones to adult to see what they would get at teen and adult. it now has got to the point where I am stuck in a bind with a sticky talent lol, that one is damage, (pain-giver, or pain-dealer) and I don't seem to have other pets that don't have damage with them trained/hidden.

if I could have help getting a pet with those talents, it would ease my mind on such a desire of wanting that kind of pet. if I ever were to obtain a pet like this, I would be able to help others with the pet of those talents.
i couldn't explain how excited i would be to have a pet with all 5 may cast healing talents .
[this is a goal i wish to complete]. thank you to anyone who would help me to the point of obtaining this kind of pet.

ALSO... if all the talents seem too stressful, maybe the help of 4 of them on a pet would seem a bit easier than 5, if that's okay.