Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatchmaking Koisk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Can you hatch with a certain browsed pet only once? I tried this on Test Realm and it seemed to be the case...

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Rico Leo on Apr 18, 2019 wrote:
Can you hatch with a certain browsed pet only once? I tried this on Test Realm and it seemed to be the case...
We can hatch with them as many times as we like as long as they are available in the kiosk

When we hatch with a kiosk pet we start our hatch timer and can't hatch again until the timer is done. Similarly the pet in the kiosk starts a timer too. Their timer lasts only 1 hour though. If we want to hatch again quickly we will have to check back in an hour when he returns to the kiosk

Pets are removed from the kiosk when they either reach 10 hatches or have been in for 1 week, whichever comes first. If the pet you're looking for has vanished they could be on a timer from someone else hatching with them or they might have been removed. If they have been removed we have to wait for the owner to hopefully put them back in again. Checking back is the best way to find them again if they are available

I hope this helps! Happy Hatching!