Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching for the Deer Knight

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
I am wondering if the new Deer Knight pet can be obtained through hatching.

I am curious about how to obtain a pet I want through hatching. I supposed it is completely random? Or are there specific things I can do to help get what I want?

Me and many friends have been unequipping our wand when hatching.
Also, we always let the pet we want to go into the hatcher first and then the person with the pet we want
clicks "ready" first. Stuff like that.

Any info would be really awesome.

Thanks!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Corathus wrote:

I am curious about how to obtain a pet I want through hatching. I supposed it is completely random? Or are there specific things I can do to help get what I want?

Also, we always let the pet we want to go into the hatcher first and then the person with the pet we want

Thanks!

getting a pet via hatching is completely random

your wand has nothing to do with your pet chances
its just random
as to the deer knight hatching i dont really know and was wondering myself

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
grvy123 wrote:
Corathus wrote:

Thanks!

its just random

Thanks!
Silly me. I forgot to respond on my own thread.
I received the Deer Knight through a hatch. It only took me two tries and I received it.
Every Deer Knight I have observed, my own or someone else's, seems to have the Deer Knight Card and May Cast Berserk. Seems like guaranteed talents for this guy. Although I did see one Deer Knight pet with only Proof on him. So I dunno.

But you CAN receive this guy through a hatch.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Yes you can get the deer knight pet through hatching. I hatched with my friend and got it on first try

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Corathus wrote:

Thanks!
Yea like grvy said your equipment wont help, just buy that new pack in the crown shop

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
My Deer Knight came with the feint card, I got the pet from the pet pack from the crown shop.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
Corathus wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Corathus wrote:

Thanks!

its just random

Thanks!
Silly me. I forgot to respond on my own thread.
I received the Deer Knight through a hatch. It only took me two tries and I received it.
Every Deer Knight I have observed, my own or someone else's, seems to have the Deer Knight Card and May Cast Berserk. Seems like guaranteed talents for this guy. Although I did see one Deer Knight pet with only Proof on him. So I dunno.

But you CAN receive this guy through a hatch.

MC Berserk and Deer Knight card are the talents that all first generation Deer Knight learn. Any other Deer that are a product of hatching will manifest a combination of the parents talents - and not at a set level like the first generation pets. It might still get the Deer Knight card, but maybe at epic instead of adult - or maybe not at all....

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
My Deer Knight trained MC Beserker, Deer Knight Rising (gives card) and Death Dealer (+7) so far, now i have the Epic haul to make it to 1000, can't imagine the 2000 Mega treck. Does anyone have a Deer Knight that they trained to Epic and Mega and what did you get for talents? Thanks

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I was wondering if you can tell me what pack is it to get Deer Knight so with the card or not plz reply

from Jeffrey Skyblade