Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Hello! I'm new to message boards and with just one question please So i have a mountain yeti and i hatched with a shiverous knight with all damage talent, but i failed and got my own pet. If i train this new mountain yeti, will it acquire the shiverous knight talents?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
beker3154649 on May 30, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I'm new to message boards and with just one question please So i have a mountain yeti and i hatched with a shiverous knight with all damage talent, but i failed and got my own pet. If i train this new mountain yeti, will it acquire the shiverous knight talents?
It is very likely to have some of the nice talents in the new pool. Also check out the stat bars (strength, agility etc) and see if the numbers have increased in the new pet compared to your original pet. These matter more for things that work by percentage (like the damages you're going for) because the higher the bars are the higher percentage you can achieve.

If your pet has low stat bars or the talents were quite a lot different from the one you hatched with it might be worth only taking the new pet to adult then using that to hatch again. That will keep pushing up the stat bars and help get more of the damage talents into the pool of the next baby.

I hope this helps