Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
how come when I hatched my storm elephant with my ninja pig why did it give me another storm elephant thanks, Nathan fire talon level 48

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Hello young wizard! Well thats a glitch (Maybe) it never does that or the hatch went wrong.

~William, Level 28 Fire Wizard.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
That always happens, the hatch uncommonly gives a new hybrid. The animal will remain the same, of course! But you will receive different talents. The talents your new pet has, some are from the ninja pig and some are from your elephant. Not a glitch, very well supposed to happen.

~ Jordan Shadowstaff, Level 74 Balance

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
There is a 50/50 chance of getting either pet when you hatch.

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Hunter Griffinswor... on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge
If there is a 50/50 chance, what about nightmare (hatched) it is a mix between helephant and unicorn
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/32769

Survivor
Mar 19, 2012
Why do I spend 40000 and get my pet with its bad talents. I don't get it at all plz someone help me on this
Problem

Level 90 ice Luke dream haven

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
hawkersand on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
how come when I hatched my storm elephant with my ninja pig why did it give me another storm elephant thanks, Nathan fire talon level 48
Some pets have an uncanny hold on graphic for some reason, Like the nutcracker and winter owl with these 2 it takes a while before you are able to change their graphic, Usually took me 4 hatches with their offspring to do it.
Usually pet hatching is random but some pets seem to have a stronger hold on the graphic than others. Also if your hatching a school specific pet that graphic has a very strong hold on the turnout graphic also.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Hunter Griffinswor... on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge
true but also you can make a hybrid, but does anyone have a smith or a chameleon please reply inwould like to hatch. thanks

*Blaze Sunbreeze*