Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Growing pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
Why can`t the game be more realistic in pets. For example, I think a pet should grow into mounts that you can ride on when reaches a certain level. But even if the pet`s level is mega, it looks the same when it`s a baby.

Survivor
May 21, 2010
There are around one thousand types of pets in wizard101. In order for them to add the change your asking where the pet changes every time it lvls up it would cost a lot of money for them. i dont see the need for it since we already have mounts. this would just be a superficial change that would cost too much time and money for no real purpose.

Jesse Stormheart

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Ok, so first off, making pets a ridable mount just doesn't really seem to fit in with the game.The reason wizard101 added levels to pets was so that the pets could be able to learn new and excellent talents. Sorry for ruining your wish but sadly I don't think Wizard101 is gonna make it anytime soon. It would be too time consuming and ould require a lot of design.

Even though that would be really cool, sadly it's not gonna be made anytime soon

-Austin GriffinBlade 90