Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting a Stormcaller pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Hi fellow wizards! I'm here with some questions, and a request. So let me get right to the point! :)

I really want to get a Stormcaller pet (for the ones that don't know, it's a pet that looks almost exactly like a Scarecrow pet) so I got questions on which of my pets to make an Adult - so that when I hatch with another Stormcaller, I will get one too. So if anyone can tell me about this, I'd be really happy. Note: I know it will never be 100 % guaranteed that it'll be what I want!

And my request is this: I'm looking for someone to meet in the Pet Pavilion, someone who owns an Adult Stormcaller pet. I mostly play on the realms "Ambrose" and "Wraith", and my wizard name will be mentioned below. I only need to know your wizard's name, and then we can agree to meet up! I'd like to do that right here in this topic.

So that's it! I hope I made my question and request clear enough! If not, just tell me and I'll try to explain further! :D

Cole MoonGem
Balance Wizard
Master Sorcerer

Defender
May 15, 2010
Paprika2215 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards! I'm here with some questions, and a request. So let me get right to the point! :)

I really want to get a Stormcaller pet (for the ones that don't know, it's a pet that looks almost exactly like a Scarecrow pet) so I got questions on which of my pets to make an Adult - so that when I hatch with another Stormcaller, I will get one too. So if anyone can tell me about this, I'd be really happy. Note: I know it will never be 100 % guaranteed that it'll be what I want!

And my request is this: I'm looking for someone to meet in the Pet Pavilion, someone who owns an Adult Stormcaller pet. I mostly play on the realms "Ambrose" and "Wraith", and my wizard name will be mentioned below. I only need to know your wizard's name, and then we can agree to meet up! I'd like to do that right here in this topic.

So that's it! I hope I made my question and request clear enough! If not, just tell me and I'll try to explain further! :D

Cole MoonGem
Balance Wizard
Master Sorcerer
Best to actually try for the hybrid by hatching a scarecrow with kraken, and i think a judgement with a kraken, too.