Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Cards for Dec 2010 - All Dragonblades??

AuthorMessage
Community Leader

I just noticed on the game cards for Dec 2010. ALL, I repeat, ALL Game Cards in December 2010 will come with Dragonblade cards. Why is this?!

BUT One Good Plus: New kind of Cyclops Pet is coming!!! Life Cyclops in all GREEN!! WICKED AWESOME! Means we can make one in Pet Hatchery?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Dragonblade is a card that cannot be obtained in the game. It is very powerful as it stacks on all other blades. This card is only offered occasionally because of its power.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Community Leader

Yes I'm aware of that. But ALL Cards? Why not Some?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
My guess is because it will not be offered again for some time after December of this year to keep it rare and powerful.