Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frankenbunny

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Got this pet from the new quest do you think I should train it?
And does this pet can cast fairy or any May cast healing thing?
Please help me

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
carlosmi11 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
Got this pet from the new quest do you think I should train it?
And does this pet can cast fairy or any May cast healing thing?
Please help me
All pets are listed on the Wizard Central site. The link to this pet is below... it does have a healing spell. It does not have 'may' cast talents:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frankenbunny

Survivor
May 28, 2014
The wiki has the list of abilities it has. Whether you should train it is up to you. Do you have a better pet to train?

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
blaze firesword on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
i think it gets may cast healing current
Yah it think it really has helping current

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Dakota Goldrider on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
The wiki has the list of abilities it has. Whether you should train it is up to you. Do you have a better pet to train?
I've got a lot of pet but I kind of lazy to train it

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Frakenbunny is the source for may-cast healing current, and also gives healing current cards as it matures. It is a great pet for storm wizards, as it gives several other storm boosts as well.

It is also a great pet to hatch with other pets to build a pool of healing may-cast talents. This pet is a great game-equalizer for the average players who can't afford crowns pets, but want to hatch strong and helpful pets. It is also a very fun and funny pet to look at.

In my opinion, this pet is one of the most generous and best promos that KI has ever put out, and thank you KI very much for doing it, as well as for not nerfing the healing current may-cast abilities with it.