Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire sprite

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
just purchased fire sprite and wondering if she learns spells to help in duels. Already leveled to adult and so far just health and mana increase. Does anyone know if she will learn spells or am i wasting time?

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
worm123817 wrote:
just purchased fire sprite and wondering if she learns spells to help in duels. Already leveled to adult and so far just health and mana increase. Does anyone know if she will learn spells or am i wasting time?

Mine learnt spritely, however I had to breed her with my other epic pet that had spritely before she learnt it.

And it only appeared when she hit epic.

Good luck with yours!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
worm123817 wrote:

If this is the pet you are talking about, they do not have spritely:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Burning_Pixie

If it isn't, can you clarify? There's no such thing as a fire sprite.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
To get a pet with another pet that has higher pedigree. Then keep breeding the newest hatches with the parent that has the highest pedigree, until you get hatches with a pedigree of the same value as that high pedigree parent.