Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finally, success!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
So I have now gotten the 4 pet talents that I was shooting for, with one change of heart on what my 4 talents should be along the way.
My originals were spell proof, spritely, sharp shot and pain giver.
I changed that to spell proof, sharp shot, pain giver and death giver being that spritely really didn't benefit me that much. Spritely was mainly cast after a big scarecrow which filled my life anyways, so a double damage pet was more fitting for my necromancer.

With Buddy, (my renamed sea dragon) I have now gotten all 4!
Took a couple of months of hatching every couple of days, ooodles of Mega snacks, and probably a couple of million gold.

Take heart hatchers, you can get your perfect pet!

Chris Nightwraith
Transcended Necromancer
WCP

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Congratulations!

I had what I felt was the best (not ultimate like you) pets I could for my 6 wizards after months and months of training.

And then they came out with the new 78th level pets with better accuracy and better damage. So I am at it again just to try and claim 3% more in these categories.

For my Fire character I have hatched over 25 times and still haven't got a good combo. I hate the selfish talents! and the mana ones are just a waste.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
GamingDan wrote:
Congratulations!

I had what I felt was the best (not ultimate like you) pets I could for my 6 wizards after months and months of training.

And then they came out with the new 78th level pets with better accuracy and better damage. So I am at it again just to try and claim 3% more in these categories.

For my Fire character I have hatched over 25 times and still haven't got a good combo. I hate the selfish talents! and the mana ones are just a waste.

Wow, thanks for the heads up! Just checked the Wiki and saw that I will again have to realign my priorities and start saving mega snacks and gold again!
A 12% boost for accuracy and another 12 percent damage would be awesome. If I could part with spell proof, a 24% damage boost would be fantastic.
I think swapping out death giver and sharp shot for the 12% boosts would be ideal.
pods

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Just FYI- I have only gotten the attack and accuracy to 9%.

They say you can get to 12%, but I think that can only happens if you get the right selfish talents also.