Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fierce Hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I'm new and im sorry, but i have a question about the pet: Fierce Hound. Is there any other way to aquire this pet besides having received him through the 39$ bundle pack that has already passed? I have looked for it most every place(card bundle wise) and cannot find it. If there is a way to aquire this pet please let me know(hatching,etc), and if anyone is willing to share(breed by hatching, if possible) with a noobie, please let me know. I don't know if it helps, but my name is Gabriel Dreamwalker, and im normally on the server "pixie", unless im trying to start pvp(both pet and character(once i become stronger)) which means i jump to the most crowded areas.Thank you very much for your time and i hope to hear a responce, even if its not positive.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Azarru on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
I'm new and im sorry, but i have a question about the pet: Fierce Hound. Is there any other way to aquire this pet besides having received him through the 39$ bundle pack that has already passed? I have looked for it most every place(card bundle wise) and cannot find it. If there is a way to aquire this pet please let me know(hatching,etc), and if anyone is willing to share(breed by hatching, if possible) with a noobie, please let me know. I don't know if it helps, but my name is Gabriel Dreamwalker, and im normally on the server "pixie", unless im trying to start pvp(both pet and character(once i become stronger)) which means i jump to the most crowded areas.Thank you very much for your time and i hope to hear a responce, even if its not positive.
No. The fierce hound was only available in the bundle no longer available.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
so there is NO possible way to aquire this pet even through hatching?

Survivor
May 26, 2012
I've hatched many a Fierce Hound. I probably have four in my backpack as we speak.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Azarru on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
so there is NO possible way to aquire this pet even through hatching?
Yes, you could get him though a hatch - I have hatched mine with several other pet types and gotten a feirce back. Down side only 2 of 5 seem to get spritley by adult and you may not get the dog so may take a few tries..

Depending on what you want to hatch with cost maybe a bit much at lower levels.