Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite pet and why?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
If I have to choose a favorite pet in the game, I would have to choose the pixie queen. The reason I like the pixie queen is because it is a rare pet and gives a card.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Hmm, I would have to say...

Favorite hydrid pet is the Reaper, the cross between a wraith and hydra. Its got black wings, with a reddish brown cloak and blue patterns around the hood of the cloak, and around the bottom of the cloak.

Favorite drop pet? Hmm, that's a tough one. There's so many cool ones out there! there's the skeletal soldier, the death cyclops, the frog pet! but i would have to say that my favorite is the zombie, dropped by Lokar. The detail is amazing, and it's just an amazing pet, like an advanced ghoul, truly a treasure.

Favorite store-bought pet? That's a tie! A tie between the myth imp, because it can really be valuable in the arena, and the dark crow, because turning an enemy to your side can be a real advantage!

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
yellow867 wrote:
Hmm, I would have to say...

Favorite hydrid pet is the Reaper, the cross between a wraith and hydra. Its got black wings, with a reddish brown cloak and blue patterns around the hood of the cloak, and around the bottom of the cloak.

Favorite drop pet? Hmm, that's a tough one. There's so many cool ones out there! there's the skeletal soldier, the death cyclops, the frog pet! but i would have to say that my favorite is the zombie, dropped by Lokar. The detail is amazing, and it's just an amazing pet, like an advanced ghoul, truly a treasure.

Favorite store-bought pet? That's a tie! A tie between the myth imp, because it can really be valuable in the arena, and the dark crow, because turning an enemy to your side can be a real advantage!

I have been trying to farm lokar for that zombie pet and finally got it after several tries. Is the dark crow dropped by a boss?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
my favorite pet? if i had to choose one it would be reaper
red wraith? talk about cool but there are tons more hybrids i wouldn't
no about

in tie with reaper is a fire wood walker

you can get one of those by a helephant and satyr

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
My favorite and my best would be the Sturdy Dragon (came from gift card... you cant get the gift card anymore) They currently give one Dryad Card (200 healing per pip) and before the update my pet gave no card but gave 50 hp and +1% pwr pip.... so now my pet gives both the bonuses and the card.... hehe. And the health and power pip chance can be raised through training. But i say the coolest looking pet would be the Death Cyclops

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
well my favorite pet is from a pet drop is storm cat because its kinda rare and it comes with a strog attack card and for me its easy to train and i am a death but i dont have a favorite hybrid because of all the ones i did i just got a wraith

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Ice bird of couse. Use it's card you get a 40% blade, add that with your iceblade elemental blades and a field and talk about an epic hit