Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

farming

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i just want to know where i can farm for pets because i just want to know before i do it cause idk where i can start nothing hard just nothing where in moshu or ds i want to have a lot of pets hmmm just where do i start

HAPPY 10 MILLION PEOPLE WIZARD101 AND KINGSILE

did i spell right

anyways

idk

DestinyFireShade fire type level 31 8) 8) :D

Defender
May 02, 2010
You will have to go to Wizard101central.com and ask your question there. There are topics relating to this and you will surely find your answers like I did mine. :)

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
For easy farming, you can go to collosus blvd. and fight the main boss there. He drops a snow serpent.
Lord Nighshade in Wiz City drops banshee pet
In Ms, Oakheart drops a treant pet (tree)

You may need to fight them over and over to get pet. I know all these are correct as I have won these pets myself
Good Luck

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
um who i miss oakheart and who is the main boss in colosuss boulevard

did i spell right sometimes i dont ugh

but anyways got any other ideas i have to fight timmie willmarks later and some stuff but got more when my friend who is helping me is gone i just want back up stuff i write a list and where is miss oakheart

DestinyFireShade fire type level 30 8) 8) :D

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Go to friendly necromancer and click pets and he has all pets! and i now where to get a lot of pets ill say a few

Myth sprite Prince Swift arrow, Blue banshee lord nightshade, crazed forest spirit drops celestia crabling ( sorry in mooshu )

Your Friend,

Finnigan Darkflame lvl 45 life wizard

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
KMK524 wrote:
For easy farming, you can go to collosus blvd. and fight the main boss there. He drops a snow serpent.
Lord Nighshade in Wiz City drops banshee pet
In Ms, Oakheart drops a treant pet (tree)

You may need to fight them over and over to get pet. I know all these are correct as I have won these pets myself
Good Luck
nightshade also drops dark sprite pet with the card

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
uhhhh ok what about krok or some place else since we getting too much wizard city which is prob easy for me and mirb1 i feel fended oh well i try what finn said 8)

DestinyFireShade
level 31
fire type

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009

me and my 3 friends were farming nightwing for ice bird and when we defeated him 3 people got the pet me and my other friends and one of my friend that got the pet got it last night XD IS THAT REAL

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
nette125 wrote:

me and my 3 friends were farming nightwing for ice bird and when we defeated him 3 people got the pet me and my other friends and one of my friend that got the pet got it last night XD IS THAT REAL

who is night twig