Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

did not recieve my level 48 myth pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I did not recieve my level 48 myth pet, instead i recieved a fire snake. I was very disappointed. I did the quest with a friend who did get her two headed dog. So I was wondering whats up with this and can it be fixed?

a) check your bank.
If your backpack is full, items you acquire through quests or duels are placed in your BANK.

b) if only your friend had the quest, you will not receive the reward - YOU must have the quest, and completed the steps required. You can't just jump to the end. Did you receive the spell that is also a part of the reward for that quest? If not, you didn't have the quest yourself.

c) If you did check your bank, and you did receive the level 48 Myth spell but the pet (who will arrive as an egg) is no where to be found, contact our customer support team via email at support@wizard101.com

Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
  • the account name
  • the character name
  • as much information about what you encountered as you can

NEVER send us:
  • your password
  • your credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.