Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coolest pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Can someone tell me what is the coolest pet that is not a certain school only. If possible tell me where abd how toget it. Also tell me if it has a card and what it it. Thanks.

Matthew Lifefist level 20 life wizard

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
It is going to be you that defines what the coolest pet is.
My only advice is to not worry about what is cool and to just figure out what talents will be suit your wizard.
pods

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
matthew7393 on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Can someone tell me what is the coolest pet that is not a certain school only. If possible tell me where abd how toget it. Also tell me if it has a card and what it it. Thanks.

Matthew Lifefist level 20 life wizard
There is really no such thing. Everyone, all 25 million+ players will have an opinion as to what is 'coolest.' Go check out the fan sites that list them, and play the game. You can decide what you think is coolest. :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Dear wizard,

The coolest is the brave hound. it heals me and gives me plus 35 health. it is the most helpful pet there is! now the coolest is the snowball. But the coolest and most helpful is the brave hound.

Jasmine Blue Mask Master Gardener rank 9 level 33

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Coolest? The snowball. Duh.
LOL Good one!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
For me the coolest pet is the one that has blade for your school or for balance at baby.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
If you go to wizard101 central they have a list of most pet talents on what they can learn so that will allow you to decide what is the coolest pet for your wizard.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2012
the coolest pet in my opinion would be a first generation deer knight

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
1. Best pets to get right away: Sea Dragon and Penumbra Dragon, their statistics can maximize all pets to 250 each, Pet stats are the most important thing on a pet as it measures how high the damage boost or resistance can be. So max all Strength, Agility, Will, all the categories to 250 each.

2. Next, go for pets with the talents you want. But also think that if you want a pet that others will beg to hatch for, try making universal talents on it by hatching with people with spud (spell proof, pixie, unicorn, defy) or similar talents. Most people (levels 1-60) want a pet that can heal and bring resistance to other magics. Very experienced players (over level 60) usually look for increased damage boosts as pet talents. New wizards (level 1-15) mainly want healing talents.

3. Finally, extra useful card pets give - the rarity of the pet - coolness of color and tough look of the pet. Some examples: any pet giving balance blade card, satyr card, unicorn card, or school damage card.

Any pet can be the best pet as long as it has the talents you want