Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone hatch a fennec fox with me please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Can someone hatch a fennec fox with me please i'm looking for a damage and crit or damage and resist. I can also gift a pack for each hatch

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
THE WIZARD141 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Can someone hatch a fennec fox with me please i'm looking for a damage and crit or damage and resist. I can also gift a pack for each hatch
I have a max stat, trip damage, double resist fennec fox I am happy to hatch with you as many times as you need

Just let me know your wizard name and usual playing time (include time zone pls) and I'll let you know when I can meet

PS. No gifting please, your crowns are for your own wizards

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on May 2, 2019 wrote:
I have a max stat, trip damage, double resist fennec fox I am happy to hatch with you as many times as you need

Just let me know your wizard name and usual playing time (include time zone pls) and I'll let you know when I can meet

PS. No gifting please, your crowns are for your own wizards
I would do anything for those stats

Wizard name is Joseph Storm Blade (he has the most gold out of all of my wizards).

I'm usually on around 9 am - 11 am (PST). I also play during night 10 pm - 11 pm.
Thanks so much!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
THE WIZARD141 on May 3, 2019 wrote:
I would do anything for those stats

Wizard name is Joseph Storm Blade (he has the most gold out of all of my wizards).

I'm usually on around 9 am - 11 am (PST). I also play during night 10 pm - 11 pm.
Thanks so much!
Cool

I'll be in Dworgyn realm hatchery at 9:30am your time (5:30pm my time) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Hopefully you can make one of those days and once connected we can easily arrange more hatches in game. If none of those days are good for you just post back to let me know and we'll sort a different time/day

If you'd like to make a complete copy of my fox we should start by boosting the numbers next to strength, intellect, agility, will and power. Then make sure the pool is copied over and then sort the manifestation of trip/double.

That means even if the first hatches are not the fox they are still worth training to adult for the next hatch. If you have text or open chat we can discuss it in game but if you're on menu chat we'll do it on here instead...I'm happy to help you make a copy if you're okay with it taking quite a few hatches

It's your pet project so your choice - I'm happy to hatch as much or as little as you need to achieve your goals and be happy with the outcome

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on May 4, 2019 wrote:
Cool

I'll be in Dworgyn realm hatchery at 9:30am your time (5:30pm my time) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Hopefully you can make one of those days and once connected we can easily arrange more hatches in game. If none of those days are good for you just post back to let me know and we'll sort a different time/day

If you'd like to make a complete copy of my fox we should start by boosting the numbers next to strength, intellect, agility, will and power. Then make sure the pool is copied over and then sort the manifestation of trip/double.

That means even if the first hatches are not the fox they are still worth training to adult for the next hatch. If you have text or open chat we can discuss it in game but if you're on menu chat we'll do it on here instead...I'm happy to help you make a copy if you're okay with it taking quite a few hatches

It's your pet project so your choice - I'm happy to hatch as much or as little as you need to achieve your goals and be happy with the outcome
Sounds good!
I’ll try to make one of those days asap

I have text chat so talking shouldn’t be too big of an issue.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
THE WIZARD141 on May 7, 2019 wrote:
Sounds good!
I’ll try to make one of those days asap

I have text chat so talking shouldn’t be too big of an issue.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!
Hiya, I just wanted to let you know it was lovely meeting you on Wednesday and sorry I haven't been available at 9:30am (5:30pm my time) the last 2 days. We had unexpected medical stuff come up. I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten and will catch you in game tonight or over the weekend if you're on

I'm not abandonning our project or your hatches, unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way...see you soon!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Hiya, haven't seen or heard from you in a while. Let me know if you still want to continue hatching. I'm happy to continue if you want to but don't want to seem like I'm putting on pressure if you've changed your mind

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Sorry I haven't been on too I was busy in real life with studying and stuff

Can we still hatch if possible?

I just got back from a long trip to the west coast and where I live is 11 hours behind you. If possible can we meet a little later or we can meet when its night for me and morning for you whatever is convenient for you

Sorry for the confusion

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It's all good

I'll look out for you tonight and if I miss you just let me know your availability atm and we can meet

We're still connected so hopefully I'll catch you before this even shows up on here

Cya soon!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Does 10 am (your time) sound good? If not just text the hours your available and ill try to make it work

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
THE WIZARD141 on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Does 10 am (your time) sound good? If not just text the hours your available and ill try to make it work
Unfortunately I'm on some pretty grim meds atm. I take them at night and they either knock my out or keep me awake feeling dreadfully woozy. Mornings are usually sleeping off the effects of them (or soldiering on if I have to be up). I'm generally free to log on midday through to about 11pm my time.

Is there any time then that would work?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Unfortunately I'm on some pretty grim meds atm. I take them at night and they either knock my out or keep me awake feeling dreadfully woozy. Mornings are usually sleeping off the effects of them (or soldiering on if I have to be up). I'm generally free to log on midday through to about 11pm my time.

Is there any time then that would work?
Oh np totally understand

Does 8:00 pm (your time) sound good to you?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
THE WIZARD141 on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:
Oh np totally understand

Does 8:00 pm (your time) sound good to you?
Awesome, I'll check for Joseph Stormblade in Dworgyn hatchery at 8pm my time this week. I'm pretty sure the pet is on Victoria and we're already connected

Cya soon!