Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcticzilla Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Again, I've been playing Wizard101 for quite a while now. I know how there is a Flamezilla pet, with a Firezilla card that you can get at Best Buy or wherever you live at. Since there is a Flamezilla pet with a Firezilla card, I think it would be pretty awesome if they did the same with the Arcticzilla, it could have a Arcticzilla card with it too. Even though I state myself as a Storm, my very first Wizard was actually a Ice. Instead of making this Arcticzilla a Storm pet, make it Ice, I've seen a Frostzilla pet, even though it looked like an Ice pet, it was Storm, and it came with a Stormzilla card. I don't like this, so I wanna see a separate Arcticzilla pet with a Arcticzilla Card. The only pet that has a Arcticzilla card is the Spectre Lord, but the pet it self looks nothing like a Arcticzilla. In fact, you guys can do this idea similar with the Storm Beetle one, where someone sells Items and Pets for a event on a limited time. I hope Kingsisle likes this idea. Fred the Diviner Level 113 Prodigious Diviner Polaris, Ian IceBreeze Level 43 Master Ice Dragonspyre.