Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding higher pet stats >Mega?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
I really wish pets could go higher than Mega instead of just teen adult ancient epic and mega (Although like someone else said was a slap in the face, there's always the irritating possibility that they'll get an unhelpful stat. My giraffe had fairy, 6% damage, 6% accuracy, 9% spell proof and when I spent eons getting her to mega, I got add health.) What's your opinions?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sparky000052638 on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I really wish pets could go higher than Mega instead of just teen adult ancient epic and mega (Although like someone else said was a slap in the face, there's always the irritating possibility that they'll get an unhelpful stat. My giraffe had fairy, 6% damage, 6% accuracy, 9% spell proof and when I spent eons getting her to mega, I got add health.) What's your opinions?
Clearly too many people pay to much real money toward pets for any other way to be profitable.

Mary

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Eh, it is better to have a rocking ancient than a disappointing mega.
actually I did get a "selfish" talent at mega, on the other hand it boosted my pet's death death shot talent, so it went from 6% to 7% I wasn't ecstatic, but that will help if I get black mantled in pve.

I only leveled the pet to mega because it already had skills I wanted, I figured I was going to wear this pet all the time anyway, I might as well make it a mega.

Since pets with more talents cost more to breed, I suggest not making a pet mega, unless it is one you plan to have equipped all the time anyway.