Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A screen after a hatch

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
(Sorry if I posted this before, but I can't find it.)

We need a screen that displays the two parents after the hatch.

If you have ever done a hatch, the talents and info of both parents can be viewed before both people agree to the hatch; but, either person can change their mind about which pet, or back out. I can't remember exactly what happens after the hatch, but as I recall its something that says what type of egg and when it will hatch, then the next screen usually says the other person has left. Then, you get dumped onto another realm, so if you forgot to friend the person, good luck! To make matters worse, with the Celestia upgrade, you cannot just go back and view the parents one more time. Lastly, some people just collect pets, they could care less, while others are trying to breed up the perfect pet, and this is important information, especially for hybrid pets or hatched pets, since that information cannot be found on the net.

So how about a 'Parents' screen, with the egg type and pets assigned name, and a dismiss button. I can take care of the Alt-Print Screen, although KI could do it for those among us that have not been using computers since Windows 3.1.