Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A pet Wish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
I have enjoyed playing Wizard101 since 2014 and would like to express a wish that I have had for a couple of years now. It might be a long shot, but if I do not ask, it will surely never have a chance to become a reality.

I would like to ask if you could possibly create a new pet that looks like Omen and the other Vigilants (Perun, Jarillo, Simargl, from the Sunless Shrine in Polaris – and Adapa from the Zhruvian Grotto in Mirage). This should not be difficult to do seeing that the designs already exist and only need to be reduced to the regular pet size. It would make for a very awesome looking pet.

However, in the event that you cannot grant this wish, would it be at least possible for you to add the Vigilants to the other creatures that we can farm with Monstrology to create house guests?

I would like to ask if you could possibly create a new pet that looks like Omen and the other Vigilants (Perun, Jarillo, Simargl, from the Sunless Shrine in Polaris – and Adapa from the Zhruvian Grotto in Mirage). This should not be difficult to do seeing that the designs already exist and only need to be reduced to the regular pet size. It would make for a very awesome looking pet.

However, in the event that you cannot grant this wish, would it be at least possible for you to add the Vigilants to the other creatures that we can farm with Monstrology to create house guests?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2013
This is an especially good idea as vigilants are some of the most interesting and enjoyable characters in game and its storyline. Vigilants for pets and monstrology would cement them as an iconic and lived wizard101 character group. Thanks for the great suggestion!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
stormyweather211 on Jun 29, 2018 wrote:
I have enjoyed playing Wizard101 since 2014 and would like to express a wish that I have had for a couple of years now. It might be a long shot, but if I do not ask, it will surely never have a chance to become a reality.

They'd make incredible new Halloween pets! Everyone would farm like mad to collect them all! I'm still hoping they add a Morganthe outfit into Halloween drops too.

I love your idea to have them as pets and for their animus to be collectable with monstrology

Survivor
Feb 19, 2017
This is a great idea! It would be cool to have Omen and Vigilants as pets, they have very interesting models.