Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

10+5, harder then it seems

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
So, I've been trying to get a pet with 10% Proof, 5% Defying, 6% Balance-it, and Spritely/Unicorn. (Rather go for the Sprite) So far, I've been getting 9% Proof, 5% Defying, 6% Balance accuracy, and of course a Spritely talent. So, just a question, what's the number of the Power, Strength, and Agility that your pet is supposed to have? I'm trying to get that, well, thanks!

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
The formula for spell proof and how much spell proof you get is the following:

(2*agility+2*strength+power)/125

and also, if you want to take a shortcut, the strength agility and power(sap as i call it) the stats together must average to 237. So if you have all of the sap stats above 237, then your pet gets maximum spell proof.

Be aware that kingsisle does round up at the .5 mark. so if you did the formula and got 9.564, then you get max spell proof. however 9.412 does not.

To the best of my knowledge, spell defying rises right in the middle of spell proof,/2 so if the spell proof was 7.94, the spell defying would be 3, but when it gets to 8.000001, you get 4 spell defying.