Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Energy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Dear Kingsisle Entertainment,
I feel very strongly about something and I would like to bring it to your attention. My subject is the amount of time it takes to regain pet energy.I was thinking that you probably have had complaints about this before but then I came up with a few ways to either shorten the time it takes to regain or to make more ways to motivate players to get pet energy they are listed below please take me up on them.

.pet wisps

.pet potion bottles (if not included in the already existing potion they should be refilled by pet games )

.eliminate pet energy entirely

.shorten time process and let energy fill as frequently as health already does

this is my first time writing you but I hope it has a large affect

please notify me when you have made your decision

username: sparkie665
main wizard name: Vanessa Myth Caster

Historian
May 28, 2009
sparkie665 wrote:
Dear Kingsisle Entertainment,
I feel very strongly about something and I would like to bring it to your attention. My subject is the amount of time it takes to regain pet energy.I was thinking that you probably have had complaints about this before but then I came up with a few ways to either shorten the time it takes to regain or to make more ways to motivate players to get pet energy they are listed below please take me up on them.

.pet wisps

.pet potion bottles (if not included in the already existing potion they should be refilled by pet games )

.eliminate pet energy entirely

.shorten time process and let energy fill as frequently as health already does

this is my first time writing you but I hope it has a large affect

please notify me when you have made your decision

username: sparkie665
main wizard name: Vanessa Myth Caster

Well, first able, pet games are just minigames you play for fun and training pets. The game is called Wizard101, not PetPark101. So pet is not all of a wizard's life.

Second able, you can buy gears in the crown shop to get more energy.

Pet wisps will be nice, a little few in the pet pavillon.

Members have quicker pet energy refill.

This is not Support Ticket. What you have wrote is more for a support ticket. Normally, players are the ones that post here.

Well, hope that helps.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
This will never happen! The reasons why... Well, for starters, KI will lose money... KI makes money off of the energy elixers that people buy, both for gardens and for pet training... People also buy mega snacks to train their pets faster... So, because of these reason, KI will never make quick and easy energy refills...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
You can buy potions from the Crowns shop already. They refill your pet energy to full.

Using any of your suggestions would negate the need for the Crowns potions. It is highly unlikely KI would get rid of an income source to allow players to get pet stats/hatches at a faster rate, thereby lowering the rarity of them.

KI has repeated if you want something faster or more powerful, without all the work or on demand, it requires Crowns.

Administrator
Kingurz answered correctly, and I will elaborate.

This is the age old argument of Time vs Crowns, young Wizard.

You either spend the Time to gain the Energy back slowly.
Or you spend the Crowns to gain the Energy back immediately.

Those are the only two options for getting your Energy back, Time or Crowns.

community@wizard101.com